Back Possibly, Thinking About It.

Hey Mibba,

It's been awhile, I've been logging on sporadically to check on the contest I started way back in March, it's over now, my lack of activity for awhile really killed it.

Before I talk about mibba stuff I want to explain why I've been gone.

Anyone who remembers be might know I dropped out of my California University, moved across the United States, got married and started at a new school. 2014 has been a crazy insane year! Life was the hardest it's ever been for a few months but the tension is starting to ease up.

I've still kind of been writing these few months. Trying to find a way to break out into mainstream publishing and working on some of my own original projects (most of which I am far to nervous to post online).

I don't know if I have the motivation to finish my Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings fanfictions yet. I was so close to finishing my baby, Dragons and Wolves, and I know I will sometime soon. Blood Child really is a toss up. Sadly, I think I will discontinue my three Lord of the Rings stories. I still love all things Tolkien but I don't know if his world is dark and gritty enough for me anymore, I don't think I like my LOTR fanfictions anymore.

I also randomly started writing an anime fanfiction, one for Blue Exorcist. I'm thinking about posting it.

If you haven't watched/read Blue Exorcist (also called Ao no Exorcist), I highly recommend it. If you grew up watching Dragon Ball Z, Naruto and Bleach, you will definitely like it.

Any of my old friends on here who want to reconnect? Comment or shoot me a message, I've missed you guys :]
September 24th, 2014 at 11:46pm