The Story of My Love Life Part 13

Okay, I'm going to finish this thing up right here because I started school and it's really hard for me to continue to do this. I'm carrying 19 credit hours this semester so you all won't be seeing many more blogs out of me for a while.

Basically over the summer I visited Johnny at his mom's house. It was cool and all. We had sex outside twice and I got to explore where he lived.

Then we visited again. Between visits we talked everyday. The second visit was at my place. We had sex at the pool, in a col-de-sac near an ABC store, in my car, and on a tennis court. The tennis court sucked. I was on my period the whole time, but we had sex anyway. Yes, period sex. He's a keeper if he'll have sex with you on his period just to let you (the reader) know.

Then I didn't see him for a while. We talked literally everyday. He visited when I first moved into my apartment because he wanted to go to this hip-hop event. It was cool because he made some connections with some of the artists. I like having sex with him the most when he's super horny because it's great and he's aggressive. I like when someone matches my aggression. Oh and I forgot to say, we started dating some where in the beginning of August. Neither of us remember what the exact date is. I know, what a shame.

Now we live together. He got a job closer to my school than where he lived so he commutes from my apartment to his job everyday. I live close to my school which he's now an alumni at. It's funny. I'm a sophomore dating an alumni. But it's okay. I hardly see him during the day but it's more than before, and I don't mind not seeing him much as long as I don't talk to him everyday because then I'll miss him. Then when I'm around him too much, I'll get tired of him. I'm starting to get tired of him now. Don't tell him I said that, haha. I still love him though.

But just for all of you out there who are dating someone and want to move in with them, just know that living with someone is NOTHING like seeing them day-to-day because you really learn how a person is when you live with them and whether you can deal with them or not. Your perspective might change. Oh and don't move in with friends, but that's another story... But if you move in with a friend and they're great, never end that friendship... ever!
September 25th, 2014 at 10:01pm