Frustrated // Change, Part 2

As I said in my last blog, I'm struggling with producing the words that coincide with the images in my head for my story. I thought I was getting a sudden burst of word-inspiration, but I only got out three paragraphs and then I was empty. I've never been one about forcing things to happen, but I'm really frustrated.

I did NOT want my story to go this slow. I actually have this one PLANNED OUT for once and know exactly where I want it to go, but nothing is coming out. I wish I could just throw the pictures in my head at my Word document and make it come to life.

--

This is titled "Change, Part 2" because I recently said Casey's decision to sign up for the reserves was definite, but it no longer is. He's backtracking now and is very nervous. Obviously, I do not want him to sign any papers until he is SURE, so we're back to square one. I told him I want him to do it because HE wants to, not just for the benefits for our family. It's not about us, it's about him. We'll see where it goes.

He's thinking if he doesn't want to join the military, he still wants to make a change. He wants to move to Mt. Pleasant, which is a lot closer to my mom's and has more places he can work. He's sick of Dairy Queen. We would still end up staying with my mom until he found a job and then a place, but it would be all of us instead of just me and Elizabeth. Again, we'll see where it goes.
September 27th, 2014 at 07:18am