Blocktober Giveaway [Code Name: Candy Bowl]

Image

Alright, so October is just around the corner and since I'm feeling extra nice now that my powers are awakening again, I decided to post my candy bowl a few days early. The treat names will be Block B related, since they're my favorite group and that's my username and well...it just makes sense. Image Now, to the goodies!

ImageImage
ImageImage

Park Kyung's (Greasy) Seal of Approval
- 1 user rec
- 1 friend request
- 5 story/poem recs
- Unlimited (because Kyung shares his grease so freely with everybody lmao)

If you want specific works for the recs, please tell me when you comment.

Image

P.O's Lipstick

- 1 story layout (examples: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09)
- Unlimited (there will be a waiting list in order of comments)

I'm not a banner maker, so the best I can do about that is to find you a header image. If you have any specific preferences (fonts, sizes, colors, etc.) please let me know when you comment. And if you don't like what I make, I can always redo it!

And just to let you know of the process of how these things get applied to stories in case you aren't sure:
1. I make the layout
2. You add me to the story as an author
3. I set the layout on the story
4. I delete the story from my list so it goes back to just being on yours (but the layout will stay on)

I can also do poem layouts (examples: 01, 02) but for that, I would screenshot the parts of the layout page and you would have to fill in the stuff yourself since poems can't be co-authored.

Image
Image

U-Kwon's 7.7 Letters

- 1 avatar and/or signature (examples: 01, 02)
- 2/5 slots taken (I might reopen these depending on how long they take me)

Image
Image

Zico's Disgusting Aegyo

- A spot in a big rec blog featuring 2 or 3 of your stories/poems
- Unlimited

If you want me to put specific works in the blog, please tell me when you comment!

Image

The Ostrich

- All of the above
- 2/5 slots taken (I might reopen these if I can get them done faster than I'm thinking I will lmao)

Anyway, now that I've showcased the goods, here's the deal. You can get 2 treats (unless you pick The Ostrich because that has everything already lmao). All you have to do is comment what treats you want, plus answer one (or all) of these questions for fun!

Questions

1. What new fall TV show are you really excited about?
2. What song has been stuck in your head lately?
3. If you were given a two week vacation right now, where would you go and why?

That's it! Image I'll keep this blog open up until November 1st.
September 29th, 2014 at 08:56pm