Important

So for the first time I made a food recipe on this site that actually went through, yay I'm happy.

Second.

The go fund me donation has not raised a single dime, which is very sad. Not even this girl that I know donated knowing I would need help, that I do need help. So I have made a new donation on a new site. I have a paypal debit card so that I can get the donations, he goes to the vet this Thursday and hopefully everything will work out. Please if you can donate like 50 cents that's even worth it. But if you can't, then please share it . Please get people to donate.

Someone said to me the other day when I showed them what my baby Blu looked like and their response was. "Your dog is going to die." Do you know how bad that hurt? I think if you have an animal you will understand. Or even if you don't have an animal. They didn't even give me reassurance, just that plain fact of my dog is going to die just like his sister who had caught parvo.

So please, please donate, share convince others to donate. Anything like I'm begging right now. I don't want to lose my dog, I don't even the option of him getting out down to come up. It would be like losing a kid to me, because he is like my kid. My best friend.

Donate to Blu
donate to blu
September 29th, 2014 at 11:35pm