Girls suck

As a girl, I must say, we're a complicated species.

We're catty, but why? Because she has the same shirt you do? Because she said something to her about you? Because she's moving in on the guy you like?

Pretty lame reasons if you ask me. Being catty and petty is nothing but a waste of time, and you end up looking like an ass, everytime you choose to do so.

So someone said something bad about you. Who Cares?! What's it matter if Betty thinks you're a selfish bitch, with big teeth? I doubt her opinion is going to influence anyone else's. It's not a big deal! Since when does what "Betty" thinks matter? Just get over it! It's really not the end of the world! There's no need to go into verbal WW3, seriously.

Why dress like your making a guest appearence in the Jenna Jamison's next movie? It just makes you look easy. You're just asking to be some guy's next one-night stand, or worse. he'll think thats all you're worth, sex, because you're dressing like 37 other guys have been there before. Have some dignity!

Ah yes, the big one-- GUYS.
Why fight over a guy who's just going to break your heart in the end? You're just going to end up hating that guy in the end. If he's making you fight for him, he's not worth it anyway. He most likely wouldn't be regardless. So think before you send a threatening message to her! Not many people marry thier high school boyfriends! Don't fight over him!

New Flash-- It's high school, not the end of the world. Don't get all bent out of shape because she-said-that-to-her-who-said-it-to-him-who put-it-on-his-facebook. High school is four years of your life. Four years out of many. Don't make a scene because she's a backstabbing brat or because she stole your boyfriend. Don't hold grudges or be mailicious. Don't waste your time.

I hate it when i hear girls say "I hate her! She was talking shit behind my back!" So? get over it! Another is "I'm gonna kick her ass!" No, You wont. "Yes i will!" No, You won't. Just shut up.

Girls need a reality check. Just let it go, move on for chirist's sake! There's no reason to be catty or petty. Really, there isn't.
September 19th, 2007 at 06:27am