Candy Bowl

So I'm relatively new to mibba, and on finding out about the candy bowl, I actually got excited. I think it's a great idea, and the positivity around it makes me smile. In order to participate/get candy from me, you must become my friend, as I find it weird to give out candy to people I don't know!

Read this part!
So, because a lot of people have just gone for the goods, I'm editing this and making sure the one rule I have is clear. You must add me as a friend before I will give you your candy. As there is an abundance of people asking for candies, please be patient. I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Now on to the treats!
(You can choose three.) Also, please add links to what you want commented on.

Hershey's King Size Chocolate Bar: A spot on a blog promoting your story; I will write a paragraph about what I've read of your story. (If you choose this you can't have a regular size Hershey, sorry.) 9 available

Regular size Hershey Bar: A comment (at least 100 words) on one of your stories. I'll read up to three chapters, maybe more if I really like it. (If I really like it, you'll probably end up having it recommended and fully read.)

Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkin: A comment on one of your poems.

3 Musketeer Bar: A picture comment.

Watermelon Sour Patch: A poem recommendation.

Candied Apple: A blog recommendation.

Apple: User recommendation.

Hopefully you read the entire blog, so you'll be able to get your candy! Happy Mibbaween, friends!
September 30th, 2014 at 05:51am