Calling out to Your Creativity, Mibba!

Hi everyone!

So I want help from any/every one if possible, because my creativity has reached its end.

There is a cultural fest in our college, and we need to organize an event. So, basically it can be anything. Earlier, we were planning on setting up blind dates as in literally. We were to blindfold a guy and a girl, make them talk, and if they liked each other, we would have let them see the other person's face and yada yada stuff like that. We thought it would be fun, but sadly, someone walked out of it and sold us out, so another group registered themselves before us, with the same idea.

We have no proof against it, but that's that. I'd rather not waste time on that and work on another idea.

And that's where I'm stuck.

I can think of nothing at all!

Something creative, unique and something that will get you excited to participate. Huh.

So here I am Mibba, calling out for help to your creative minds! Please help me out and suggest me something fun! Mind you, it should not involve expenses, since the college refrained us from doing so. It just has to be a unique, full on entertaining activity!

Please Mibba, I'm in your hands! Help me!

-With love, Tipsy.
September 30th, 2014 at 07:04am