Saiyan Candy Bowl!

Considering I spent so much time on this blog layout, I'm not changing it. I am however, doing the customary candy bowl for you earthlings ;)

Considering I'm big into Dragon Ball Z at the moment, I thought it would only be fitting that my candy's be named after "space" candy's we have over here. So, without further ado. You may only have one candy each by the way, it would be more but I'm really busy at the moment so choose wisely.

Milky Way
- You will receive an in depth comment on one of the stories of your choosing.
- You will receive three rec's on any stories of your choosing.
- You will receive a sub to all of the above stories.
Please bear in mind that there can only be three people that accept this candy, as I'm very busy, so please scroll down the comments to check if others have already claimed this candy.


Space Man Sticks
- You will receive a comment on two of your one-shot's.
- You will also receive sub's and rec's on those one-shots.


Galaxy
- You will receive a rec blog on one of your stories.
There is only two of these available.


Alien's
- You will receive a rec on one of your stories and a sub for that story

Note: If I have not put a number limit under the candy, then that means you can put your name down for that. I will do all of the candy requests, it just may take me a day or two to get thru them all as i'm busy with work and writing at the moment.

Anyway,
How's life?
I know you only came for the candy, but stay for the conversation
September 30th, 2014 at 07:44am