ROVIX.'s Mibbaween 2014 Candy Bowl!

Image

Hello, Starlight Agents! This is ROVIX., formerly known as kim wonshik., here!

With Mibbaween now underway, I found it only appropriate to finally post my Candy Bowl! I hope that you enjoy what I have for you this Mibbaween and that you'll be able to enjoy your treats.

A few rules before we begin:
  • Say "Trick or Treat!"
  • Only 3 per Mibbian.
  • No doubling up.
  • If you choose a pop rocks or wack-o-wax you can only choose one other candy to accompany it.
  • If you choose a kit-kat or the wonderball that will be your only candy.
  • Link me, please!
  • I'll do my best to get them done in a timely manner.
  • Have fun!


Choose your treats!!

3 musketeers:
I will recommend THREE stories of your choice.

twix:
I will comment upon a poem of your choice.

warhead:
I will comment on a photo of my choice.

skittles:
I will comment upon a story of your choice.

sour skittles:
I will comment on a story of my choice.

gushers:
I will give you (or anyone you want) a user recommendation.

butterfinger:
I will send you a friend request.

pop rocks:
I will create a cover for your story (ex. 1, 2, 3). I will message you asking for details.

wack-o-wax (only 0/3 available):
I will write you a one-shot. Fandoms I can write about decently are Harry Potter, Avengers, Twilight, and One Direction (kinda lol). I will message you for details.

kit-kat (only 0/3 available):
I will create a story trailer for you. (ex. 1, 2, 3). I will message you for details. If you've received a story trailer from me before, please allow other users the chance to have one. Thank you for understanding!

wonderball (only 7/10 available):
I will randomly select FOUR candies for you to receive this Mibbaween. (Kit-Kats and Wack-O-Wax will not be included in a Wonderball, but Pop Rocks will be an option.)

Image

This is all that I have to offer you this Mibbaween, Mibbians! I hope that you enjoy your treats and that you'll have an awesome holiday this year on the site! I'm sorry that I have a ton of rules and stuff, but I just want to try to be fair to everyone so we all get a chance to enjoy this candy bowl.

Thanks for participating!

I'll try to get to everyone's treats as quickly as possible!
October 1st, 2014 at 12:27pm