Candy Bowl | Help!

Hii everyone!

So, unfortunately, I'm finished with awarding the prizes for my contest, and am done with the candy bowl treats. Even though I said I'd be done by Oct 15...I managed to do it by Oct 1 and I'm not happy. So, this is what I'm doing.

Reopening my candy bowl - all spots! Really, go and have a look and see if my Chocobars interest you. Here it is.

But before you go, please help me out in one thing. Two of the contestants wanted me to make a layout (despite knowing the fact that I'm horrible at it *sigh*) and I did make them, so could you please tell me how I get them to use it? I mean it's in my layouts, so how will they use it. I know this is stupid, but my first time, so please bother to help!

Haha, on a side note, there were two blogs written about the great me today and now I feel like John Cena and Superman! I mean as strong as them... XD
Also, check out my dear ghost story It Was a Transparent World if you want to! Can' describe what it's about, really, because it's more or less weird...even Bells did a wonderful job at describing it (*sigh* I know, am not proud of being this way XD) Haha, but really do that and I'll feel like Iron Man too! (Like anyone gives a damn hahaha! XDXD)

Anyway, go to the candy bowl and gimme some work to do!

That'd be all. Thank you! And have a nice nice day. B-Bye! (:
October 1st, 2014 at 03:07pm