Bad Luck?

Have you ever felt like you have the worst luck ever? That's how I feel right now. I've been having bad luck for the longest time, and it keeps getting worse.

Example 1 : In June, It was evening time and I was about to go outside. I was singing A Love Like War by All Time Low[ Featuring Vic Fuentes] I went into the laundry room to get my shoes, and as I was walking out the shelf on the wall fell down. Now It might not seem like such a bad problem to a lot of people, but this shelf belonged to my Mom. I was screwed. My sister thought it was funny, even though she did try and help me. I was saying so many things, like: '' Oh Oli. '' '' Vic just take me now!'' ''Tony Turtle, I need you.'' I was starting to have a emotional breakdown. So to make a long story short, my Mom was angry. But she put a painting of hers on the wall, so it was all good.

Example 2: In August, I was dancing. I was pretty happy, I was playing Nirvana Penny Royal Tea. And I was stoked. I was just about to leave the room, and I knocked over my Aunt's fish bowl. The thing that made the fish bowl special is because my Aunt is dead. My Mom was angry about that, but I think she was more sad then anything. I feel really bad about that.

Example 3: Yesterday, my sister and I were dancing. We just got done listening to Snoop Dogg, and I was ready to dance. I put My Chemical Romance in, and that is when hell broke lose. The cd got jammed into the stereo. My Mom got the cd out, and it's okay. But the stereo is messed up. And guess what?? IT'S MY MOM'S STEREO! I have no idea where this bad luck is coming from. I've been having the worse luck. Buddha is mad at me. But I don't understand, my Karma is good.

Oh life.....
October 1st, 2014 at 09:49pm