My Super-De-Duper Awesome Halloween Candy Bowl!

Come little children, I’ll take thee away… Into the land of enchanted…

---Dudes and dudettes, I really hope you got that reference because if not I would feel really old. AND creepy.
Anyways, it is finally here!! Halloween month!
Image


Yes!! I am actually really excited because Fall/Winter is my favorite end of the seasonal year. And it’s the opener for the season of holidays.
And to celebrate and kick-start this season, I decided to try the Mibba Halloween Treats!!

---Okay, so confession: I may have exaggerated with the title.This was actually harder to pull together than I actually thought! I quickly realized that… I don’t have a lot to offer.
Like I am currently not writing, so I can’t offer one-shots. I am HORRIBLE at layouts/coding so I can’t make layouts or banners. (seriously, people. I envy your banner/layout talents. Grr.) And I am not really all that original…oh boy.
So it took me some time to pull this together. I also kinda feel bad for being rather lame so I decided you guys can choose three from my candy bowl. But here it is!!

Koko’s Mibba Halloween Trick-or-Treat Candy Bowl!

Trickster’s Treat
Image

Oh hey there, Trickster. For this treat, I will give you 1 comment on one of your pictures of your choice. Easy-peasy, right? I don’t think there’s much more explaining needed here.

Pirate’s Booty
Image

Hahaha, I love this gif. For this one I will give you a constructive comment on a story of your choice. It doesn’t have to be your own story; feel free to recommend someone else’s story!!

Witch’s Brew
Image

For this treat, I will not only read your story, but I will write a blog review featuring your story.
**If you chose this one, you can only choose one other thing; only because I am trying not to overwhelm myself. I appreciate it!

Dean’s Pie
Image

Hehe, sorry Dean. But it’s my pie now. =P If you chose this treat, you will get a friend request, not just for here but for also Instagram. And I am a frequent creep so you should expect comments here and there. Fair warning.

Monsters & Magic
Image

~You ask me a question and I’ll pull out the conversation starters from by can of questions and we can have a more-than-likely strange conversation. There are no rules or restrictions, so feel free to ask me anything!

Well, that is what I have to offer. Sorry if there isn’t anything you liked here. You know what to do.
Image
BYE!
October 1st, 2014 at 11:56pm