This One's for You // I Think There Is Something Wrong With Me.

Time: 10:06 p.m.
Date: 10.01.14
Tunes: This One's for You // Of Mice & Men
Mood: Sad

Y'all, I broke up with him. I broke up with him, and I was fine. And then I was alone. And I started thinking if it was the wrong thing to do, if I had made the hugest mistake of my entire life. I know he wasn't exactly being the best boyfriend, but part of me feels like I shouldn't have broken up with me. I feel really sad, because I don't know what to do. He was a big part of my life, but I know sometimes things like this happen. It's just hard to keep falling for someone who hadn't fallen for me yet. And it's hard to tell if someone is still interested in you if they hardly talk to you, too.

I don't know. I just feel like I'm a terrible person, and that's not even the worse part. His mom asked me about it, and I told her the truth, which is exactly what I told him, too. And she's probably really pissed off at me. But I don't want to be miserable.

Anyway, I'm trying to find something interesting to talk about that will fill up some space. I know there's like a minimum of 200 or something words for blogs, so let's have a story shall we?

How about some questions?

What if your belly button screamed every time you put a shirt on because it was scared of the dark?

What if eyeballs have really cute tiny butts but we can't see them because they're in our skull?

What if a brain fart is really an eyeball fart?

What if a woman gave birth to fried chicken and it was KFC and the doctor started eating it?

What if I cried free macaroni? I think I would cry from happiness because then I would have more free macaroni.

What if you sucked a dick, and it sucked back?

Imagine hugging an egg. How strange would that be?
October 2nd, 2014 at 04:21am