Fun Halloween Ideas!

Since October has officially began, I thought, what better way to ring in the new holiday yes, Halloween is a holiday, don't listen to anyone who tries to argue that fact with some spooktacular, fangtastic Halloween ideas!


SO FIRST!

Raise the dead, it should be really fun. Hang out with the ghouls and the ghosts of times passed. Maybe start up a seance or a circle with your closest friends, and make sure you don't forget the ouija board, or else all of this would be in vain. Make sure you do it in a cemetery between midnight and three AM for best results!

SECOND ON THE LIST

Get yourself the voice-changer app on your phone, or physically go and buy one at the store, and call random numbers and ask them what their favorite scary movies are! Or maybe, just breathe really heavily like you've been smoking for twenty years and just ran two miles. The more wheezy it sounds, the better. **Fun alternative, call them on a group call and start singing Halloween songs like Monster Mash or Here There Be Witches or Living Dead Girl, all and others are acceptable.

ANOTHER GREAT IDEA!

Visit every single haunted house, or suspected haunted house that you come across! If there's clothes to try on, make sure you do! The more personal you become with the possible people who had died in that house, the more welcomed you will feel!

YOU COULD ALSO TRY:

Putting on a navy blue jump suit and a white mask with orange-ish hair and standing under or near a streetlight, and see what kind of looks people give you as they walk hurriedly past! Make sure you have this song playing on repeat for best results! **Fun alternative, get a giant, hollow pumpkin and sit inside it, only to pop out and yell "BOO!" every time someone walks by. Every time. Don't miss a single person, or you've lost the game!

**disclaimer, I am not responsible for any kind of curses, cauldrons, possessions, or cops you bring upon yourself by listening to my stupid fun ideas.
October 2nd, 2014 at 08:39pm