Hey, Everybody | silent hearts.' Very First Candy Bowl!

Hey, so I know that you're probably here for the candy bowl, and I promise to get to that soon, but I feel like I haven't been talking to anyone lately. How are you guys? What's new in your lives? I just completely finished applying to college so that's a thing that should hopefully be happening. Anyway, on to the good stuff.

Image


So in case you can't tell, I'm a big fan of Halloween. It's actually my favorite holiday! Last year around this time, I was still kind of new to Mibba and didn't really do anything, but I'm going all out now! Here is my very first candy bowl!

Up for grabs are:
- Photo comments.
- Author recommendations.
- Story recommendations.
- Poem recommendations.
- Story comments (100+ words).
- Poem comments (50+ words).
- A custom story or poem layout.
- A custom signature.
- A recommendation article in the magazine (not as magazine staff, just to clarify.)

You may choose up to 3 treats! All I ask is that you say "trick or treat" in your comment, are fairly specific, and if you have a candy bowl, please let me know.

That's about it! I prefer to read completed stories over unfinished works, but if you have something unfinished you'd really like feedback on, I'll certainly do that for you.

Happy Halloween-month, Mibba!
Until next time,
Laura.
October 3rd, 2014 at 01:28am