Deadlihood Has Left Hollywood

I’m all moved into my new room at school and I have to say, our room is pretty fuckin’ bomb! I’m living with my best friend and her side is all artsy and feminine and my side has all my vinyl up and it makes such a cool contrast. It’s a definite improvement from the building we were living in last year that was a mile off campus and kinda dank.

In other news, I saw Slash with Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators in Hollywood right before I left for school. I have no words, other than it was incredible and I saw living legends that night. I didn’t take this video, but it’s a pretty good glimpse into how that show was: Stone Blind. I could not live afterwards and I still can’t.

I finished posting Reigns Over Me and Ache With Me so now comes the question of “What is Deadlihood gonna do next?” Well, I’m posting the series of interludes that takes place after Reigns Over Me as well the outtakes, so that’ll take a while, giving me time to work on my two new projects! I’m currently working on another Myles Kennedy story (I know, I’m obsessed) called Mars Hotel and a Ville Valo story called Play Dead. So expect to see those soon!

If I can figure out Mibbaween, I might do something for it. I’ve looked at other peoples’ but I’m still not entirely sure what you’re supposed to do? Anyway, I’ll figure it out.
October 3rd, 2014 at 06:36am