Future Writing Projects

Afternoon everyone!

I just wanted to write a short blog about my writing. Or at least, my future writing. To be truthful, I don’t know how many more stories I will be writing on here. It’s not for any reasons other than the fact that I’m getting more and more involved my job, being out of my house 12 hours a day, and I just don’t have the time to really develop characters and my writing in a way that I’m satisfied with anymore.

I will still write my Zack/Martin story, because I love that pairing. I will still write my original slash co-write, because Nicola and Sarah are two of the most amazing co-writers ever and I could never let them down. And I still want to finish my motorbike AU sequel because I’ve invested a lot of time into that universe.

But as for anything else? I’m just not sure. I’m thinking of writing a coda-esque one-shot sequel for Ignite, but I don’t know. I’m just not inspired as much anymore, I guess? Anything I do write will most likely be one-shots or maybe even a co-write, but I will still be reading. I don’t think I could ever stop reading.

So yes, I just wanted to get all of this out and explained so anyone who reads my fics knows why I’m less active on here!

On a side-note, because I found this funny this morning, my nanna has decided to make her own acronyms. LOL now stands for Lots Of Love (because she heard her friend using that version of it and much preferred it) and WTF is now Why That’s Fantastic. I don’t think she knew the original of that. Oh well! She’s nutty as a fruitcake, but I love her!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

xo
October 3rd, 2014 at 01:53pm