Costumes?

When you're trying to figure out what to be from Halloween and you're just stuck on what costume to get. No one these days where I am goes trick or treating, but the ones who do come out with these costumes that make me wanna hit myself with a break.
I always was one thing each year for Halloween but I wanted to open up the Horizons and try something new for once in my Life.
So I had a few costumes in mind, and a question for you guys! What are you going to be for Halloween? :) I always loved walking around, not just for the candy but to see peoples costumes. Whether they were bought or Home-Made. It's awesome seeing what people come up with.

So for the last 4 years now, I've been going ass Freddy Krueger, but soon It got old, and now I'm lost because I never have to worry about what to buy or make.
So now I am thinking about either being, Beetlejuice, a zombie stripper, or Inkubus. If you don't know what Inkubus is, it's a ghost movie with Robert Englund, check it out.

Beetlejuice is looking to be the best because I love that movie and he was always a favourite of mine since I was young, and I love zombies and wanted to try something new with being a zombie but not just a regular one and Inkubus because I love being covered in black and Black suits are my specialty.

So what are you planning on being? :) I would love to know!
October 4th, 2014 at 06:32pm