Peeking Round the Corner Saying Hi Again

So after not reading anything for what seems am eternity I'm slowly coming back into the world of mibba. My children are growing and developing perfectly and Ellis is now 8,Lacey 7, Amelia 5, Evie 4 Charlie is 2 and baby jake is 1.

Baby jake is my little fighter. Born 9 weeks early on 31/8/13 he has had to fight to stay with us. After developing RSV and pneumonia I had to sit back and watch my boy fight for his very survival and the only thing I could do was stroke his little hand and touch his little face. The tell you to take it day by day but I literally took it hour by hour. Not being able to see past one hour to the next. Just waiting for that phone call to tell me the worst had happened.

That was coming up to a year ago and to look at him now you wouldn't think he was the same boy. My beautiful little boo boo as I call him.

He has made me a stronger person. I found I strength in me I never knew existed. When they say that you don't know how strong you are till being strong is the only choice you have well he defiantly made me find my strength and to not take crap off an individual who wanted to control every aspect of my life.

Anyway I'm waffling now so I'm off to read some fabulous fics
See you soon :)
Stephanie
October 4th, 2014 at 11:33pm