2014 Has Been Quite the Year

Seriously, when I sit here and think about 2014 in a whole I can't help but think, damn have I changed. I mean, change is what I wanted though. In fact, my New Year's resolution was that I would become a more happier me by achieving all the things I wanted out of life, and not wallowing in self pity whilst watching netflix and scarfing down junk food. I made myself wake up and I'm grateful for that. So, I'm going to make a list of all the things each month has provided me with.

JANUARY
- A new boyfriend, aka the love of my life, Daniel.
- An ACTUAL JOB. At Burger King.
- Moved in with my aunt.

FEBUARY
- Actually, Feburary didn't bring much. But drugs.
- I didn't get addicted, yay! I knew I wouldn't.

MARCH
- I quit my job at Burger King.
- Daniel and I moved to Texas and into my grandparents' house.

APRIL
- I don't think much happened in April. Except I started to gain weight.
- Oh, plus Daniel and I stopped using protection. We don't have a baby though.

MAY
- I'm pretty sure this is the month I worked at Subway for two weeks.

JUNE
- Or this was the Subway month.
- My life was boring.
- Sweet little Sebastian came into my life. He was a kitten.

JULY
- I went and looked at CCI, ended up applying for school.

AUGUST
- I started cosmetology school.
- Sweet little Sebastian died.
- I actually made friends.
- I chopped my hair off and died it lavender. It looks blond now.

SEPTEMBER
- I got Ronnie, my new kitten.
- I turned 19.
- I got my driver's license.
- I got Claire, my puppy.

OCTOBER
- Seeing as we're only 5 days in... Nothing much has happened.

So, typing this out... I see you guys probably don't realize how much I have actually accomplished. It's a lot to me personally and the people around me. I was the girl that was with a guy, had been for three years, and was totally miserable with myself. I didn't have the balls to get the things I wanted, whether it was my license or schooling. I also suffered from depression, I still do but not as bad.

So, yeah. I'm different now. I'm more of a go-getter, I guess you could say. Honestly, I'd like to thank Daniel for that because if it wasn't for him then I probably never would have had the balls to even do the things I have done. I damn sure wouldn't be as happy without him. He is one of the most loving and supporting boyfriends to ever exist and I really should tell him much more often that he means a lot to me.

Anyways, to anyone who takes the time to even read this... Thanks for semi caring about what I have to say.
October 5th, 2014 at 11:33pm