*packs frantically*

So... I'm moving out of my parents' house and in to the dorms in *counts*... Three days. Well, we're driving down on Saturday, and I'm moving in on Sunday. So right now I'm freaking out, bored, excited, anxious, nervous, extatic... all of it. I still need to finish packing my clothes and cleaning my room, and there are a few last minute items I still have to go out and get. I'm so EXCITED right now. Almost all of my friends have already gone by now, I'm one of the last ones stuck here now (my school starts really late), so I've been sitting kinda alone in this town for a few weeks. I mean, I have a couple friends left here, but with less people around, it's hard to find someone who isn't busy.

Soon (maybe today or tomorrow) I'm going to dye my hair. My last day of work was Sunday, and I was holding off dyeing my hair because they wouldn't let me work there with "unnatural colors", which included black. So I'm going to dye it permanent black/blue on the bottom and put bright blue streaks on top.

AND the new HIM CD came out yesterday, and I still don't have it. So I guess I'll have to walk three miles to Borders to get it... I'm grounded from my car and my bike is already down at my uncle's house (he lives in the same city as I'm moving to), and I'm not good enough with my skateboard to make it three miles. Maybe I'll take the bus... ah, well, I could use the exercise.

Damn, and I need to get some kind of long tube to roll up my posters... I'm going to have to take them down if I want to take them with me! DX so many posters! OH! And I got an iPod. A new one. My parents got it Sunday for my graduation present when I ended up using my dad's old laptop instead of getting a new one. And I'm LOVING it. I put our entire music library on it, so there's stuff I don't like and stuff I've never heard of on it too... it's kinda cool. And I LOVE it XD

I tried to update my story, but ended up writing a one-shot instead... it should be up by the end of this week, possibly by tonight. And it might not end up being a one-shot, I haven't decided yet. So yeah, that was fun. WHOA! I haven't written a poem in SO long!!! Huh...

That was a very long journal. So what's up with all of you?
September 20th, 2007 at 01:58am