I Really Hate What the Internet Has Become

Specifically, I'm talking about email sites and social media.

Today, I was trying to verify a tumblr account I just made and after resending it a bunch of times to an alias I have on my primary account, I decided to make sure that the alias was there and everything.
So it tells me if I want to look at my aliases, I have to verify who I am.
AND THEN IT LOCKS MY ACCOUNT.

So now it's telling me I have to send an email to an alternate account and it only gives me one option. Basically, it's either send it to this email or your fucked.

And I haven't used this email in nearly ten YEARS. So of fucking course I don't know the password.
So I click the "don't remember password" button and it tells me I have to send an email to another account to reset it.

THE ONLY OTHER ACCOUNT I HAVE IS MY MAIN ONE WHICH YOU BLOODY LOCKED!!!!!!!!!

So I try to make a new fucking email and it's telling me to put in my post code, my phone number and my credit card number. My phone number I don't like giving and I don't even have a credit card.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!

I'm just so frustrated and I'm crying and I'm getting yelled at by my mom to shut the hell up and to take my pills which just makes me even more frustrated and makes me cry harder. All day she's been yelling at me because she's annoyed with work and the freaking apartment and I'm sick and tired of being the punching bag. Every time she's annoyed, she takes it out on me.
And I'm just exhausted.
She acts like I don't do anything, but my anxiety has gotten worse since my boyfriend left, the mould has gotten worse making the apartment reek and looking for a house is very fucking stressful and exhausting.

I just really wish he was here so he could hold me right now. The only place I ever feel okay anymore is with him and he's across a freaking ocean. He can't visit cause of the 6 month limit and I can't visit cause my passport expired and no matter how much I ask my mom to get them renewed, she forgets. Then she tells me to do it.

HOW THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT?!? I don't know how to, I don't know anything.

I feel like I'm drowning and I can't stop it.
October 6th, 2014 at 05:05am