This Guy Kinda Has My Heart...

Okay, so this guy right. He's a total asshole at times, but I can't help but be in love with him. The reason I'm posting this is because of the song Beauty and the Beast from the movie. So you know how Celine Dion did a cover of it? yeah well heres the story.

Alright I had a semiformal at school.. It was a grauation Semi, becaus we all start high school now! And the kid who has my heart, Justin, was there. But he now goes to a different high school and we knew that would happen. He's like my best friend too. So we were at the Semi and Take my Breath Away came on and he was just standing there. I didn't know I had the guts, but I went up to him and said, "Hey, watcha doin?" and he just smiled, said, "uhm nothing," then walked over to one of my friends and asked her to dance. I was fucking pissed. So being the girl I can be at times I ran to the bathroom bawling *rolls eyes* and sat on the steps above the bathroom. My friend was there, because it's against her religion to dance. She was dancing, but she didn't want to dance too much. So I told he what happened. A few songs later we went in and danced, but apparently while I was dancing with one group of friends my other friends went to Justin and said, " You should dance with Molly!" and he apparent;y said, "Yeah, I've been thinking about that all night." So,,,Lips of an Angel came on. But that song reminds me of another (long story) time when he blew me off for one of my friends so I left...again. *rolls eyes* and he chased after me screaming my name. True fairy tale right? Wrong...not if you happen to flip your prince off, because you don't want him to see you bawling. So I went back in and danced and had a good time. And then the DJ goes " Alright kids, this is the last dance. Grab someone who isn't too sweaty and GET OUT THERE!" so Justin came o ver to me. He was way nervous and asked me to dance. It wasn't that awkward dancing when you stand 3 feet away with your hands on each others shouulders. He had his hands on my fat waist and mine were around his neck. And we danced to Beauty and the Beast. NOw this was 3 months ago, and I haven't seen him since.

*sighs* How are guys so stupid sometimes?!

xoxo

Molly
September 20th, 2007 at 09:38am