Super Fun Awesome Spooktacular Halloween Survey!

Hellooooooooo! In the very spirit and essence of Halloween, I am doing this radical survey I was tagged in. It's gonna be a scream.

ENCOURAGING YOU to check out mine and Zoe's Candy Bowl! big letters so you can't miss it, duh

--

HALLOWEEN SURVEY

Do you like to dress up for Halloween? Very much so, actually. It's something I look forward to every year. I start planning for it basically three months in advance.
What were you last year for Halloween? Erik the Phantom from The Phantom of the Opera
What are you going to be this year? A female rendition of Brendon Urie's Ringleader from "I Write Sins".
How do you spend your Halloween? I usually go trick or treating with my best friend, Samantha, but last year, she was at school and I was at work, soooo.
Do you still go trick or treating? So, last year, right? I was questioning if I was too old to still do this, being eighteen, and that means some sort of ascension into the adult world, right? that I shouldn't dress up and go trick or treating anymore. Well, I had work, and they said we could dress up and after closing, we got to go "trick or treating" between all the departments. So, in the end, I totally threw out that idea because I'll trick or treat until I'm forty, idgaf.
Are you or are you not going trick or treating this year? Oh yeah, I definitely am.
Did or do you pull Halloween pranks? I don't and I haven't. I did, however, watch my brother and his friends TP a house once.
Do you decorate your home for Halloween? I doooo! I enjoy it very much. Back at home, I would help put up the spiderwebs. My brother and I covered the entire front of our house (bushes, porch, plants, all of it) in spiderwebs and orange and purple lights. It looked badass.
Do you watch scary movies on Halloween? Every Halloween, I watch Halloween.
Do you know how to work with prosthetics? Um, nope. Sorry. I am not the girl for this.
Is Halloween your favorite holiday? Yes. Yes it is.
Do you watch scary movies during the month of October? Uh, duh. ABCFamily, Disney Channel, AMC, Spike, Syfy, Chiller. I raid those channels from October 1st onward.
Are you superstitious? About certain things.
Do you believe in ghosts? Most definitely. One follows me.
Do you believe in witch craft? More than I believe in anything else.
How about black magic? Yep, but proceed with caution.
Do you own a cauldron? I want to.
Do you know where Halloween originated? I do, I love it, I've read a lot on it.
Do you believe in curses/jinxes? Oh yeah, big time.
Do you carve pumpkins? I do! It's one of my favorite parts of Halloween.Fae, I'm still going to get you a nice pumpkin and carve with you. I'm gonna pop that pumpkin-carving cherry.
Do you have any expensive Halloween props; if so, what are they? So, last year, I bought this really nice garland for five dollars. Yeah, that's it. That's my awesome prop. Garland.

- -

PICK ONE
Haunted Houses or Cemeteries? What a hard question. Um. Cemeteries.
Ghosts or Goblins? Ghosts. They're easier to handle.
Zombies or Vampires? Ooh, see, it depends. It depends on which kind we're talking. If we're talking The Walking Dead, then Vampires. Because those don't scare me. I could survive that. But, if we're talking about, like some lame Twilight Vampires, then Zombies all the way, forever. But, generally, I lean more towards Vampires.
Witches or Hags? Witches. They're classier.
Werewolves or Frankenstein? Werewolves, only because seven men combined into one is just too much man for me to handle. one man is too much for me to handle, who am I trying to kid?
Black Cats or Bats? Black cats, they're precious. I love bats, I think they're adorable, and I've held a baby before and that was a trip, but cats forever.
Trick or Treat? Treat, despite being a horror movie fanatic, I get scared easily.
Painting Pumpkins or Carving Pumpkins? Both are super duper fun, but I'm going to go with carving because my painting skills are whack.
Candy Corn or Candy Apples? NEITHER. Because candy corn is grody and candy apples hurt my teeth, plus all that caramel sticks to my lips and teeth and it's just a mess.
Apple Cider or Pumpkin Spice? I've never had good apple cider, so my choice is biased on pumpkin spice. But I am in love with pumpkin spice, sooo.

- -

BEST/FAVORITES AND LEAST FAVORITE/WORSTS
Favorite candy: Um, really hard decision. Probably a tie between Payday bars and Snickers.
Least favorite candy: Twizzlers. Seriously, disgusting.
Best costume you ever wore: Vampire. It was awesome. I had these fangs that I put on that melded to the shape of my tooth and I paled out my already paled skin and I put blood drizzles down my mouth and throat and intense black eyeliner and white mascara and I wore this black halter dress with a long back cloak and kept the hood up and scrunched my red hair and I ripped up some tights and wore these comfy black boots. I looked real hawt, guys.
Worst Halloween costume you ever had: Probably Erik the Phantom because I couldn't get the original Phantom of the Opera mask to stay on my face, so I had to get the black mask from "The Point of No Return" and everyone thought I was Zorro. seriously it was really bad and I was upset
Favorite Halloween song: Here There Be Witches by Creature Feature this year
Least favorite Halloween song: Kidnap the Sandy Claws from The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack. except when Korn does it, then it's cool.
Best Halloween Party you've ever been to: The one my brother threw a couple years ago, it was awesome.
Worst Halloween Party you've ever been to: The one my brother threw a couple years ago, it was horrible. There was seriously, like, three fights.
Favorite Halloween movie: Halloweentown, it's a classic.
Least favorite Halloween movie: Friday the 13th, because it's an awesome movie, it's a classic, but it's like OH LOOK, STORYLINE! And then everyone dies, and it's like, NEVER MIND, NO STORYLINE WHATSOEVER!

- -

HAVE YOU EVER
Have you ever dressed up as the opposite sex? Yuuup.
Have you ever thrown a Halloween party? Noooope.
Have you ever bobbed for apples? Yuuuup, at my elementary school, it was weird.
Have you ever won a Halloween costume contest? Kind of, during community service hours for school, we all picked who had the best costume during a calm moment since we worked in the "graveyard" of this haunted house. Everyone decided that me and this guy, Tom, had the best costumes.
Have you ever been to a haunted house? An actual haunted house? Yes, there's one by my summerhome and we're all terrified of it. Swore we saw someone standing inside it one night, by the window, and it's been abandoned since my dad was a teenager, deadlocked and all. Or, a House Haunt? Because yeah, I had to go through the one that I worked at, but I did the pansy walk with the lights on.
Have you ever been to a graveyard on Halloween? Was supposed to go and cast a circle last year, but I had work.
Have you ever been to an amusement park's Halloween event? Was supposed to go to Fright Fest at Six Flags buuuuuut nope.
Have you ever done a seance on Halloween? See, like, I was going to cast a circle, but I wasn't going to communicate because I don't have a death wish.
Have you ever played with an Ouija board? Admittedly, yes. Something happened. We closed it and refused to ever touch it again.
Have you ever had your candy stolen from you? My mom steals all my Almond Joys. ::grr:
Have you ever stolen anyone's candy? I stole some of my best friend's candy and I steal my brother's Kit-Kats and Snickers. ::tehe:
Have you ever won a pumpkin carving contest? Nope, but I did try my hardest.

- -

GRAND FINALE
What are you doing this year for Halloween? Well, I'm taking my cousins trick or treating and then we're coming home, we're watching Halloweentown, they're going to bed, and my uncle, aunt, and I are going to watch Halloween. It's going to be one hell of a good time.

--

ALRIIIIIGHT! So, I tag you to do this awesome fun fangtastic Halloween survey! Have fun and stay spooky!
October 8th, 2014 at 10:53pm