Random Thoughts.

It sucks when you can't be yourself around people, especially your so called friends or select family members. People can be so critical or hurtful with their view/words towards you when you are just being your damn self.

Any of your opinions and what not are immediately taken the wrong way or people act like you're insane for even having ANY kind of opinion at all and thinking for yourself. It could be a positive opinion and people would still think it's absurd. Sometimes people irk me in a baffling way. All I can do is just shake my head cause battling them or even trying to figure them out just hurts my head and isn't worth the effort.

I do know one thing though. I'm tired of putting in effort with people. Listening to their problems and trying to be supportive and them just being selfish. Time to cut that shit out. If a person can't accept me for who I am as an individual and the things I like, than fuck em. I don't want or need them in my life.

In other news, my life is going pretty great aside from the above subject. Work is going pretty damn well. The whole schedule change has greatly improved my life. I sleep better at night and have more energy. I seem to be more productive and it's even made me less down in the dumps. Who knew being such an early riser and working a full Mon-Fri schedule could be so fulfilling? My feet do hurt a little every day and of course my dumb back but it's a lot better than how it use to be when I worked my other hours. I get to go at my own pace and am off to myself.

The more time I spend around our new manager the more I think of how awesome he is. It is a little different to hear him refer to everyone as "baby." It's not meant in a sexual way of course lol. It's just....different like I said. But yeah....before I had time to sit around and mope about how I have a hard time keeping friends who aren't on some BS. Maybe I just wasn't meant for lasting friendships. That must be it. I'm not gonna let it keep bugging me though.

I now cherish my down time a lot more than before with this busy life. Sleep has become precious to me and I LOVE watching my TV and movies now haha. I've really been into watching Horror movies again lately. I need to get back to writing because I do miss it. I'm pretty happy right now in life. Almost everything is so.....stress free. It's an amazing thing to not be stressed anymore or have a giant feeling of dread looming over you when you go to your job.

I know half of you probably won't read this and that's alright. Not a lot of people talk to me a ton anymore because I'm not major in the A7X fandom anymore but it's fine honestly. I write stuff here as a way to vent and just....get the racing thoughts out of my head. I hope that everyone is having a good week. I'm so excited for Halloween!

A big Birthday shout out to the user xSweet Afterlifex! =D
October 8th, 2014 at 11:34pm