Modern Wolf Hair // Halloween's Coming!

Time: 06:50 p.m.
Date: 10.08.14
Tunes: Modern Wolf Hair // Chiodos
Mood: Excited

I just realized that I'm making my blogs my weekly thing now, so weekly updates for y'all! How's that for your cookie bowl? And yes, cookie bowls are a legitimate thing! Basically, you take cookie dough a cupcake tray, flip the tray over, put cookie dough on the things and bake and it makes a cookie bowl for like ice cream or whatever! I saw it on facebook today, and it was pretty cool because who doesn't love cookies! And who doesn't love edible bowls! Speaking of edible bowls, have any of y'all ever had chili out of a sourdough bread bowl? IT IS LIFE! I had my very first one when I went to Disneyland with my aunt and uncle a few years ago, and it was so good. Like, the bowl was delicious and just yummy.

Anyways, I started going through my playlist from like high school, and I saw Chiodos and so I made a Chiodos station on my pandora, and I have got to say, I'm really happy with this decision. I started downloading and listening to like all their songs again. Chiodos was like my favorite band back in the day when I was like nugget in late middle-early high school. Oh, so many memories.

I can't wait for Halloween or for the 13 or 19 Nights of Halloween on abcfamily because they play all my favorite Halloween movies and I'm so excited. I'm always excited for Halloween actually. It's like my favorite holiday because I love seeing all the new costumes and how creative my friends get with their costumes. This year I'm going to attempt a Sweeney Todd Skull look thing, like I am so excited for this. I am practicing doing the skull mouth every weekend because I want this year to be killer. I mean every year is killer, but this year I actually am going to try to do something neat with the right supplies and all that jazz. But I'm not going to spend 100 dollars for my makeup because I can spend like 10 dollars at the dollar store and get the same results with their makeup. I should probably also get some eyeshadow brushes because I am like trying to unintentionally piss my teacher off. That's a long story, and something I don't want to go into a long rant about because I only have like one semester with her and then I'll be taking strictly web design classes. Oh, and something awesome. My tuition dropped. Idk if it's because I'm only taking two classes or if all the fees haven't been added yet, but hey I'm not complaining because college is expensive as hell.

Random, but do y'all ever go on a Mountain Dew and Sour Patch Kid binge for like two months straight because that is my life right now. Oh and if any you like watching youtubers and stuff, there is this really funny girl named Bunny and she is so awesome and funny and I think if you like Halloween and being randomly awesome, then look her up! Her thingy on youtube is grav3yardgirl so y'all enjoy!
October 9th, 2014 at 01:15am