Candy Bowl + Contest!

Hello everyone, and Happy Halloween... almost. I was going to dress up this year but then I had a thought. Why not use my name to bring attention to something important like racist costumes? Every year countless people purchase "exotic" or "funny" costumes that really aren't anything but offensive. As a female and a Native American, I find the various Pocahottie costumes to be endlessly annoying. #NotYourMascot is something very big on Twitter, so I encourage you all to check that out, and to not wear racially offensive costumes this year!

Will refill soon Reece's Pieces
An in-depth comment on the story of your choosing. If it is more than 10 lengthy chapters, I may only comment regarding what I have read.
Unlovable x Underestimate Me x Frost Bitten x Death Becomes You x It Was a Transparent World x The Strawman

Pocky Sticks
Comment on two one-shots or story summaries.
Violated x Taking Breaths to Stay x A Writer's Guide to Falling in Love

Milky Way Mini
Recommendation of a story of your choosing.
Dirty Little Secret x New Beginnings x Sharing the Same Blood With Potions x You're a Superhero x Who Knows, Who Cares

Snickers Bar
Subscription and comment on a story of your choosing.
Fairy Land x Darkness Consumes Her x Rainbow Pride x The Dark Wolf and the Dark Fox x Blood and Sand

Toothbrush
Comment, subscription, and recommendation to your NaNoWriMo story.

Please do not be greedy and only choose one candy. I am very busy with getting back into the groove of Mibba and life outside of the internet.

I just created and posted a contest for Harry Potter fan fiction. The goal of this contest is to get more Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy stories out there! I've noticed that most of them I have read, are endlessly long, or haven't been updated in ages. Those of you that enter my contest may come back and choose two more candies when your first chapter is up.
October 9th, 2014 at 09:25am