My Niece Died Today.

My apologies if this post doesn't make a lot of sense. I'll edit it tomorrow morning after I've gotten a little bit of sleep.

My one and a half month old niece died today. They think the cause of death was SIDS, but there's no confirmation yet.

The worst part of all of this is that my brother and his girlfriend live with some friends right across the street from my school. Everyone saw the ambulance, three police cars and firetruck that were there. Everyone saw when CPS showed up at the house to investigate. Everyone thought it was a drug bust. There were rumours flying that there was a murder in the house or that it was a meth lab. Once people started finding out that it was an infant under six months old that died, there were sick bastards telling dead baby jokes. One girl even posted on facebook, "Lawl there was a drug bust across the street from the school this morning #stayclassy*insert my school name here*"I'm still trying to figure out how people can be so inconsiderate. I'm still trying to figure out how people can be so fucking rude.

I don't know what you believe in, whether it be prayer, good vibes or whatever, but whatever positive thing you believe in, send it in the direction of Florida please. Heaven knows we need it.
October 10th, 2014 at 05:14am