Just Want to Be Heard + Links I've Promised You

I'm sorry, but as a blogger and author that started well, off Mibba, I absolutely despise the way blog titles have to be written. Why? Well for one, that isn't how it's done anywhere I've written and for two, it takes away from self expression, it's just a blog title! But alas, I'm just upset over my back pain and other things so let's get started.

I just want to be heard.
If any of you read my last blog you may have noticed my mention of a Go Fund Me page. That page was started almost a month ago and I've only raised $250. Why? Because all my friends suck. It's not even that they don't have the money, what with going out every day, buying fancy things they don't need, new cars, etc. It's just that they don't care.

Within the first few days I had sent countless, personalized messages to both friends I though would help, and friends who I wasn't so close with but constantly asked for favors. If someone always asks you for something and say's they've got you, then, they've got you, right? I guess not. These people didn't even bother to reply. I watched the little circles fade into check marks, signifying that my message had been heard loud and clear. Nothing. Not even one.

The next two days after that I messaged everyone that it was indeed me they were speaking to and with the influx of spam links going around I could see that they were skeptical. I told everyone that they could email me or call me if they still weren't sure and wanted information. Still. Nothing. Because of this I began to send out formal emails to companies I have worked with, purchased loads from, admired, newspapers, etc. from my email, and half from my friend's email as if they were from her. I allowed my phone to spam everyone with a text about it, logged into my old emails and emailed old contacts.

I've been accepting cash donations from the start, and have now opened up for PayPal donations, checks, money orders, concealed cash. By some grace I was just able to reach my first goal of $250 this week. But it isn't enough. I need another $250 for clothing. I need another $300 on top of that for food. I need another $300 on top of all that so my grandmother doesn't buy things she doesn't have the money for. Even in just the $1,100 I am trying to raise I forgot that I would be needing to pay out of pocket to see a doctor since mine died and can't refill for me - obviously - and my Obamacare California Care or whatever the hell still isn't processed over a year later.

This is breaking my heart. I should have been able to reach my goal by now but at this rate I won't. Mostly I posted here because I just wanted to be heard, because despite my friends reading my words they don't seem to understand how much this means to me. Family should be important when they are alive too, not just when these pages are made to fund funerals. People make me sick, and I will absolutely never help another friend out if they are one of the ones that ignored me.

If you guys have the time to read and/or share my page with any of your social networks, I would be seriously grateful. And also please know that I am here for any of you, even if you aren't here for me. Just because I am mad at my "friends" and refuse to do nice things for them - that's years of friendship looking more like one-sided obsession - I'll always be here for Mibbians no matter what. Thanks to each and every one of you that read this, it was hard to type and not cry haha but I think I did it and there aren't mistakes.

Without further adieu....

-Mibbaween sweets dish
-NaNoWriMo page so we can friend each other
-NaNoWriMo Mibba story
-Harry Potter contest

LINKS UPDATED, THEY GLITCHED AND DIDN'T GO THROUGH*
October 11th, 2014 at 09:21pm