50 Questions Every Person Needs to Answer

I found these questions somewhere when I was browsing the ole interweb and decided to answer them. And what better time then when I'm sick?

1. What movie deserves a sequel?
Um, definitely would have to say Due Date. Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galifianakis are absolutely amazing together!
Image

2. What one toy would you like to throw repeatedly at a brick wall?
Every Frozen toy I could find.... It's so overrated and overplayed.

3. What is one thing a woman should never do?
I'm going with a serious answer and saying that a woman should never put down another woman (or man/child) for looking a certain way.

4. Who would you hate to see naked?
I think everyone's first choice is their parents, and that's mine too, but I'd also hate to see High Hefner naked. Like, that man HAS to have some kind of diseases.

5. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Tie between Apple Jacks and Honeycombs.

6. What is one thing you always wanted as a kid, but never got?
A mother fucking horse! Everyone at one point in their childhood wanted a majestic beast of a horse to ride around on and show off to their friends. I was one of those people.

7. If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your alias?
I couldn't for the life of my think of one, so I asked my friend and this is her response. "Toni Smith. It's a name people won't really remember which is good if you're in WP." I feel as if she's put a lot of prior thought into this... which is frightening. Is she not telling me something?

8. What is the nicest thing someone else has done for you?
Just being there for me during the hard times.

9. If you could bring one famous person back from the grave, who would you choose?
THIS IS SUCH A HARD QUESTION TO ANSWER! WHY WOULD SOMEONE MAKE YOU CHOOSE JUST ONE?! I would have to like threaten my friends with their lives if they didn't chose all the people I wanted to bring back. Johnny Cash could be my first choice. Then Jimmy Sillivan, Heath Ledger, Jim Morrison, Elvis, and Jimi Hendrix.

10. Where do you not mind waiting?
Nowhere to be honest.

11. If you could lock up one person in a mental institution, who would it be?
Obama. Simple as that, Obama.

12. What is your favorite potato chip flavor?
Bbq

13. If you could project yourself into the past, were would you go?
The 50s. Greasers and badass cars. Oh my lord. -swoon-

14. What is your most impressive car repair skill?
Does putting a wheel back on a hot wheel count?

15. What is the best sports stadium/arena you have been to?
Busch Stadium in St. Louis.

16. What would you refuse to do for one million dollars?
Have sex on live tv.

17. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you want to see on television?
Full Metal Jacket. Not your normal Sunday afternoon movie, but I'm not your normal person.
Image

18. What historical figure would you most like to have a discussion with?
Einstein.

19. If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?
White Castle.
Image

20. What is one thing you refuse to share?
Shakes, banana pecan ice cream.

21. If you went to a psychiatrist, what would he/she say you suffer from?
I don't even want to know. The thought of what they'd tell me, scares me.

22. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, what would you choose?
Why would I want my person on the cover of a magazine? I don't even like my picture being taken.

23. What makes you really sleepy?
Laying in bed and watching tv with all the lights off and my warm, soft, cuddly blankets wrapped around me.

24. What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant?
Waiters/waitresses who expect a tip when their service was horrible. Like, bitch, no. You suck at your job. Do us all a favor and quit.

25. What do people do too much of today?
Take god damn selfies. BUT FIRST, LEMME TAKE A SELFIE!

26. What is the most inspiring movie you have ever seen?
The Blindside.

27. What household chore have you never done?
Laundry. Is that a household chore?

28. How do you like to relax?
At home in my pjs with reruns of Seinfeld playing on the tv.

29. In what part of the world would you hate to be by yourself?
Anywhere. I literally freak out when I lose my mom at Walmart. And I'm 20.

30. To what would you like to devote more time?
My passion; baking.

31. What would be the best thing about not having a sense of smell?
Not having to smell those nasty people who haven't discovered deodorant yet.

32. Where would you not go back to for a vacation?
The places I've been to vacation have been pretty nice and a good time, so there's your answer.

33. What is the scariest scene you remember from a kid's movie?
Um, none?

34. If you could dis-invent one thing, what would it be?
Talking stuffed animals.

35. What always makes you a more confident person?
When I feel comfortable in the outfit I'm wearing.

36. What is the greatest pain you have ever suffered?
Losing my Pepaw in the third grade.

37. If you could buy one object to complete your home, what would it be?
Does buying a whole new house count? I'm only a 20 year old working off of $9.50 an hour. Help me, I'm poor!

38. What was your favorite childhood game?
Red Rover. Hands down.

39. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Snoop Doggy Dogg.

40. If fat, calories, cholesterol, etc were not an issue, what two foods would you feast on?
Pizza and cupcakes! They're my shit.

41. If you could be a member of any TV-sitcom family, which would it be?
The Dunphy family.
Image
Image
Image

42. What is your favorite movie line or scene?
Image

43. What part of your body could use a little lotion?
Probably the heels of my feet.

44. What language would you like to master?
German.

45. If you were directing a movie, who would you cast as your leading man and woman?
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. #sorrynotsorry

6. Aside from lettuce, what are your two favorite salad ingredients?
Carrots and RANCH.

47. If you had to dispose of a dead body, how would you do it?
I'd take it to a secluded area and burn the body, then clean up the ashes and go spread them somewhere else so it wouldn't leave any evidence behind, then I'd go clean up the crime scene like the OCD person I am.

48. Do you have a place where you would like to go and think? If so, where?
No, not really.

49. What is your favorite event in the Winter Olympics?
Are you supposed to have a favorite part? Is that like a thing?

50. What profession have you always admired?
Fashion designer.
October 12th, 2014 at 07:07am