One-off Beta Reader Needed! [Rewards!]

Okay so I have been horrendously absent from here and my stories are feeling abandoned, but this links to why. I have applied to five different universities to do English Literature and Creative Writing. Four of five have responded so far, thanking me for my application etc. etc. and saying that they'll get back to me soon....one of those four emailed me the other night, asking for a sample of some of my writing so they can read it and make a decision.

So basically, before the 28th October I need to write two or three chapters of a story and send it to them. The only idea that I have that's good enough is linked to a novel that I've been wanting to write for years. I just need somebody to read through the chapters once I've written them, correct any grammar and spelling and just...give me a second opinion in general.

I'm placing so much trust in anybody who would be lovely enough to do this - both because of the idea and then because this is like...important business, you know? As a thank you, I would recommend any story of your choosing, put a link to it in the next three chapters of my story, To Wed a Princess and also write you a one-shot if I'm familiar with the fandom (A7X, MCR, LOTR/Hobbit, Walking Dead, Hannibal, Marvel....) just one note being that I don't write slash, sorry! Nothing against it, it's just not my forte.

I know it's a bit short notice - I have twelve days to have it gone and I haven't even written it yet, but...I would really, really appreciate it. Any takers?
October 16th, 2014 at 05:15pm