NaNoWriMo Help, Updates and Other Topics

First off, I want to express how sorry I feel for not updating in a while due to computer and internet issues. Second, I want to thank everyone who has welcomed me back with open arms.

I’ve never participated in NaNoWriMo, but I feel eager to do it this year with an original fiction idea I’ve been working on for a while. I created my profile in the NaNo page, but I still have a little confusion as to the participation. I've read all the rules and guidelines and even the instructions of participation, but I have a few questions. I will be very grateful if someone could either point me to the right direction or answer me as throughout as possible.

I know that we write for the whole month of November. Do we post chapters’ everyday directly to the site? Do we write it in some sort of draft place and then move it around November 20? What exactly do I have to do? I need the whole 411 explained as if I was in first grade because it’s my first time and reading it from the website gets a little confusing for me.

In other news, I am updating my current active stories little by little. I’ve already updated Charming which is the co-write I am working with my bestie and soul writer Anna.

I’m working on Chapter 10 of my Brian Haner Fic Reunion. Hopefully, I will continue to update that story often.

Stories that are soon going to be updated and will continue to be updated on a regular basis are:
Rebellious
Survive

I have a new co-write that will be a mini short story with a Halloween concept. It will be amazing and Anna and I will love to have your support. Show us some love in Morgue.

How many of you have seen and like/love the TV show Arrow? I love that show and I love the character and the actor who portrays Oliver Queen. I’m kind of obsessed with that show and Oliver Queen at the moment hence the change of blog. Do you like my blog? Anyways, I am wondering if anybody here is a fan. I am thinking of doing a fan fiction based on Oliver Queen/The Arrow and wanted to know if you were willing to read it. I am even considering using this story plot for NaNoWriMo.

Please let me know.

I want to thank the readers of my stories and those who have subscribed, recommended and commented on them. You are all special to me. I love each and every one of you and please keep rocking!

Love always, Christie aka Rp
October 18th, 2014 at 02:16am