I Am Back + Updates + NaNoWriMo

So I have been gone for quite some time, activity wise. I still come on here everyday to check my mail and such. My mom has had to go back to the hospital for her Pancreatitis. Her doctors aren't really doing anything to help. They have given her medicine, but that is about it. They have taken a ton of blood that they are analyzing as well.

This past time she has had to go to the hospital, they were trying to find a vein for her IV because the vein it was previously in, blew, which means it came out and starting pumping medicine up under the skin. They couldn't find a vein, and eventually had to get one of the ICU nurses in to find it. He was supposedly the best guy to find a vein in the entire hospital. He poked her around 10-12 times, and couldn't find a vein. She joked that they hadn't tried her feet yet, so he told her that he was going to take one look at her feet, and came back up with a smile stating that she had really good veins in her feet. She finally had an IV on the top of her right foot. She told me she wanted a tattoo on the tops of her feet, and she said that idea flew right out the door when they put the needle in for the IV. Blood squirted everywhere, and they didn't even change the bed.

My boyfriend is doing better with his surgery. He is just healing right now. The doctors haven't let him go back to work because they don't like how he is healing. The incision is fine, it is just where they shaved the disc, and how the muscle, nerves, tendons, and other tissues they cut through are having to heal. He is just a slow healer I guess.

Since NaNoWriMo is coming up, I don't know what story to start with. I want to write a new one so bad, but I am in a Tim Riggins mood from Friday Night Lights. I am in a Scarecrow mood from Batman. I am also in a Loki mood from The Avengers. So many possibilities. I also want to write an original story, but I just don't know about what.

I guess that is it. I hope to be able to come to a conclusion soon on what to write. Thanks for reading this far.
October 18th, 2014 at 02:53am