Appreciation Blog #3 | Emma Stone

Hey all! I haven't really been 100% active these past two weeks and for that I apologise. I've managed to get in and read all the updates that are in my subscription list though. xD But, I have a wonderful reason. Well, not so wonderful as it is important. I'm in the middle of my HSC exams. I've just had three, English Paper 1, English Paper 2 and PE. There's now three left, on Monday I have both Bio and Music, then on Wednesday it's Maths. Ugh. But, after Wednesday, I'll be done officially with school.

Also, I was away for four days last week due to working at Bathurst 1000 races, a HUGE car race that goes over a week. Let me tell you, women's toilets and showers aren't as clean as you all think. *vomits*

Ha, anyways, moving on with the blog. This week's appreciation blog's all about Emma Stone. This lady is a wonderful actress, staring in movies such as Zombieland, Easy A, Stupid Crazy Love, The Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2, and plenty others. Highly talented, as well as stunningly gorgeous, she is literally my favourite actress at the moment. Extremely down-to-earth, and utterly hilarious, too.

I shall start with the spam;

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

She's so beautiful.

Until next time,
Chelle.
October 18th, 2014 at 02:21pm