JamieAllOver.'s First Ever Candy Bowl

As I was blatantly going out of my way to avoid my school work and completing a few one-shots, I stumbled across a few things called Candy Bowls. I've been on this site for over two years, and this is the first time I've heard anything about them, but I think they're pretty cute and decided I wanted to give one a try. I'm not too sure how well this is going to work out, but what the hell, why not, am I right? I feel like I'm not generous enough on here as it is.

Basically, (since I'm not talented, I don't have much to offer) you can choose up to three* of the following:
‡A subscription to one of your stories
‡A photo comment
‡An author recommendation
‡Two story recommendations
‡Two poem recommendations
‡A comment on one of your stories
‡A comment on one of your poems
and for the sole reason that I feel like I don’t have enough to offer
‡A dedication to you in the summary of one of my upcoming one-shots ( All Time Low band-fiction, more than likely slash)
‡The addition of you as a background character in a fic/one-shot (once again: All Time Low band-fiction, more than likely slash)

Please be sure to leave links to your things if you want comments and recs! If you choose to be added as a character, I’ll message you for more details.

If you have a candy bowl as well, be sure to leave me a link to it!

This will be going up until October 31st, and it would be great if you could rec this blog or let your friends know some other way! If this goes well enough, I may even do one in December as well.

*You can merely choose the same thing two or three times, too.
October 19th, 2014 at 12:32am