Taking Over piercethecharlie's Story 'Fear'

So as I posted in my last blog post, I am back on the site and writing.

BUT this isn't about that, as some of you know I had a close friend on this site that I wrote with and she has a fantastic story up. I have recently been in contact with this friend and she's in a way handing the story over to me.

Let me give you the run down (yes I have permission):

Charlie (aka piercethecharlie) has had a few problems in the past (some of you may know) and well all the sites she uses to communicate with people/write on have been blocked, not to mention she has no means of accessing the internet.

The only thing she has access to is her emails, which is where we come to the whole I've been handed a story. Charlie will be updating her story called Fear but in order to be able to update it she's handing the whole thing in order to me so she can email her chapters through to me and I will be uploading them for her (which I am excited about) so that way she doesn't let her readers down anymore.

So to avoid any confusion, the story will be updated via my account but it will be Charlie's own writing and she does apologise a lot to you all.
October 19th, 2014 at 07:40pm