My NaNoWriMo Story!

Yesterday I posted a blog asking people to vote on which original fiction story I should use for NaNo and the results are in. Reap is going to be my story. It follows a girl that committed suicide and made a deal with Death to become a Reaper. It follows her as she helps a boy that's going through the same things she went through. Instead of taking him away from the world, she's fighting to keep him in it; despite her orders from Death.

It's a story that's almost two years old and I'm going to be rewriting it. It's different. It's still a supernatural-esque story but it involves Death, Lucifer, Reapers. There are no vampires in this story, unlike my two other ideas for NaNo.

I've been meaning to give Reap a new look and new chapters, so this might be the push I need.

Reap <---- click that for the story page. I took down all the chapters and I'm going to be redoing the banner/layout.

I'm not going to give myself a huge goal for NaNo. I'm honestly going to be shocked if I get anything written. School gets in the way. Honestly, I'll be surprised if I get over 20,000 words. But I'm still going to try.

In unrelated news, my fish Moonshine died. I'm horrible with fish. My mom is picking up another betta fish (we have food left over) and she's getting a blue one and naming it Blue Moon. We have a thing about naming our fish after alcohol.
October 20th, 2014 at 12:25am