Character Hunt

If you didn't already know, I'm working on two new stories. One is called All I Need and is a Damon Salvatore fic. This was in preparation for National Novel Writing Month, but I've decided to take my time with it now that my brain has gotten back into writing. I shouldn't be needing too many characters, but it would be nice to have a few that aren't already part of The Vampire Diaries.

Just today I started Dreamcatcher as part of the fandom fiction challenge going on from now until the end of the month. Jacob Black was such a solid character, but his story was so flat. This is an attempt to give him more depth and a better story by making him the main character. I have not planned out any characters, but thought it would be nice to bring some Mibbians on board.

Not that it would ever happen, but please know that by allowing me to use you as a character or a character you create in any way, shape or form, in the event of publishing - which would require tons of editing, rewriting, and just isn't part of my plan - you are voiding any ownership to the character or any parts of it being used. This is a contract of sorts, for the just in case moments I've heard authors speak of, because I don't want to be sued in some land where these stories could make it to the big-time.

Would you like to be a character?
Fill this out:

Name:
Surname:
Age: between 16 and 21
Face Claim:
Description:
Other details you can't fit above:

I love having different Mibbians in my story, and used to do it quite often. I ask that for this you don't use yourself as a face claim, because I am very OCD about character images so I'll probably be looking for my own in the event I can't make any of them match. Let me know if you have any questions!
October 20th, 2014 at 01:28am