Halloween Costume. | Stories.

I am wearing it.

This is Iggy. I just changed pretty much everything for my Halloween costume here on Mibba. And probably in "real life," too. I'm going to be Lisbeth Salander again. Because I'm so original. I'm a bit disappointed that somebody took my old username, but oh well. That is nothing that I could have stopped. And I pretty much knew that somebody was going to take it.

You like?

I am bringing Wasp back for my NaNo story this year. I have some notes somewhere for it, I just need to find them. And I know that this story is going to take a lot of effort. There is going to be plenty of plot twists, and I'm trying to make the story as twisted as possible. I really want this story to be good. I want it to be better than anything I have written before. And that is a lot of expectation for myself. But I think I can do it.

I'm excited.

And I also am working on a Mac Miller/Iggy Azalea one-shot titled Oy Vey. So excited about that. It's totally opposite from my NaNo story. It's going to be super goofy and I will try to make you guys laugh. They would be the weirdest couple, which is why I actually ship them. I ship them so hard. Weirdest pairing ever.

On a side note, I drank two Monsters and haven't done any studying. I'm screwed and my heart is pounding.
October 20th, 2014 at 02:47am