Cute Guy Charcters and Girl Charcters Part 3

This is the second time I'm doing this, this month :D and no this has no real theme to Halloween, but still love the books and the author.

This time this book series have Tiger's in it. Yes that's right, you read right and there is three main characters this go around.

The Tiger's series is by Colleen Houck, so far there is five books. I believe the 5th book is how the guys were before becoming Tiger's, I'm not to sure though, since I haven't read the 5th book, I'm just going on what I have read and heard when it comes to the 5th book.

The books names are Tiger's Curse, Tiger's Quest, Tiger's Voyage, Tiger's Destiny and Tiger's Dream.

Now on to the characters and please remember, not everything with the characters that I post match up to the people in the book. Cause I can tell you right now, the two main guys pictures are really not going to look like how they are described in the books.

First up we have Ren, his real name is longer then that, but right now I am being lazy about spelling his first name. He goes by Ren any ways through the books. Now Ren is the oldest son of a royal family that disappeared during a war that they were losing. A man named Lokesh is the man that roles over the other army that is attacking, Ren and his family Kingdome. Lokesh is also the man that places the Tiger's on Ren and still alive, because the curse he placed on Ren backfired on him. HA TAKE THAT EVIL GUY! Ren is cursed of being the white Tiger for the past hundred years and is in a circus when a girl by the name Kelsey Hayes comes along and starts to free the man with in him. How she did this, well if you read the first book or already have, I am saying nothing.

Everyone I give you Alagan Dhiren Rajaram (see his name is a mouth full.)

Image

Next up is Kelsey Hayes, the girl that starts to brake the Tiger's curse on the Tiger's that are actually royalty. Kelsey is just your average girl, though in her past their is sadness, her parents die in a car accident. She loves the people around her, but she is scared that they will be taken from her like her parents were, course with this her and Ren start butting heads almost right away. Along the way she starts to get to know some people, she never thought she would know. Course soon as she starts to brake the curse with Ren and his brother Kishan, her life gets even more dangers, cause now there is a crazy wizared guy after her and everyone she cares and loves.

Everyone I give you Kelsey Hayes.

Image

And for are last Prince charming we have Kishan and yes I'm being lazy again. Kishan is the younger brother of Ren and when Ren is the white Tiger, Kishan is the black Tiger. Kishan is the brother that tries to out do his big brother in every way. Kishan comes along in the first book later on and like he was in the past, he falls for his brothers girl. Course the girl term is totally different because, back in the past Ren was set up to marry someone and Kishan feel in love with her. Now, its not olden days and he wants his brother girl and everyone knows it. Kishan loves pushing his brothers buttons and he knows how to just hit them, just right, but he has to straighten his act out in book two. Hopefully though, Kishan will straighten his act up and fast, cause Kelsey is going to need him soon and he will come face to face, with the man that cursed him and his brother.

Everyone I give you Sohan Kishan Rajaram (another long name, I know.)

Image

Ren has black hair and blue eyes.
Kishan has black hair and gold eyes.
October 20th, 2014 at 09:32am