needs finished.

I heard the door open behind me, but I just sat still staring out the window.

"Ryan." Cali said but I didn't turn around to face her. I couldn't do it. I fucked up bad, I'm surprised she even wanted to talk to me.

"Ryan! Quit being such a fucking pussy and turn around!" She told me and I turned around to look her. Her eyes were red and her cheeks tear stained, but there were no more tears to fall from her eyes.

"Cali I-" I tried but was stopped with a sharp smack on face when her hand connected with my cheek.

"How the fuck could you do this to me? I mean it's bad enough I caught you making out with my boyfriend, but then knowing that you lied to me. You lied straight to my fucking face, Ryan! What the hell was that?" She asked.

"I, uhm. I don't know." I said.

"You don't know? You don't fucking know?! Why didn't you just straight up tell me you still had feelings for Brendon. Why did you have to go and do this? I mean come on, Ry, what the hell did you think was gonna happen?"

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt your relationship with Brendon." I told her and she shook her head.

"Well you may have well just done that." She said and sat down, this time tears returning to her eyes. "He wouldn't talk to me. I tried to ask him what happened.
September 21st, 2007 at 06:19am