Updates

Hola! It's been A WHILE since I actually logged onto this site. I mean so long I was trying to post the 25th part to my Love Like That story and I was like, "How the hell do I do this again?" So anyway let me update you guys on my life real quick.

So I moved to Texas. The saying is true, EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas. Like even the sky seems so much more vast. I'm working for the same company that I was in Arkansas, but with more hours. The only thing is this, I'm still really wanting to move up in the world. I'm wanting something better you know?

I really missed writing and I missed all the feedback you guys gave to me, so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I've been really trying to pick Love Like That up off the floor and get it going again, but I'm so unsure if the readers are even into it anymore. I'm currently burning my candle at both ends. I got inspiration for two different stories at the same time. Since Halloween is JUST around one of these corners, I'm trying to push out something from the more supernatural/paranormal one.

That being said, I'm still hopping back and forth with these two stories. I've got a great start on one of them, but I'm really trying to get this spooky feel on the paranormal/supernatural one flowing. Any suggestions on inspiration for this type of story? Anyone?
October 20th, 2014 at 05:54pm