Hospitals Scare Me || Question Time. || Promoting

Hospital's Scare Me

This post may seem kinda pointless, but I swear to you it's not pointless to me. I am actually scared about going to the hospital in a couple of days. I hate hospitals so much and this time is a big one for me.

If anyone read my blog I posted a couple of days ago, you may or may not know that I'm expecting my first child. That's the reason I'm going, I've had some complications and I have to back for a check up but I'm literally terrified of the results. I've been 3 times since last Thursday because it wasn't getting better and it actually terrifies me.

Question time

1. How you do guys cope with hospitals?
2. Do you stay positive during times at a hospital?

Onto a another set of questions. (I'm nosey okayy?)

1. How many of you read books?
2. What's your favourite genre?
3. If you had to read any type of fiction on a site like this: what would you look for?

Promoting Time!

Okay guys, I'm currently updating a story for a friend on mine on this site and I would be very grateful if you could check it out for me. It's called Fear. and it's written by piercethecharlie (who no longer can be on the site until further notice). It's a great story line and a great read, something different you could say. So please check it out if you get time and leave feedback as Charlie would be very grateful!

One last thing:

Do you have any stories that you would like checking out? or even know someone who you think I should check out? Drop a comment and let me know and I'll gladly check the work out and I'll be posting a list of them all and my opinions on them as well as leaving feedback for the authors.

much love xo
October 20th, 2014 at 08:12pm