My Winter Season Stories

I remember seeing a blog in the last week that detailed what stories a user would be working on throughout the season and thought doing one of my own could help me organize. And attract readers, of course. Ratings are current and are subject to update. Also, thanks to Rachel for my pretty layout!

All I Need
Fanfiction | PG-13 | The Vampire Diaries, Damon Salvatore
In All I Need, Katya Whiteley moves to Mystic Falls at the end of high school. She meets Damon and is as much intrigued with him as he is with her. There is no current outline, but many chapters have been written.

Dreamcatcher
Fan Fiction | PG-13 | The Twilight Saga, Jacob Black
This story is a twist on parts of the New Moon plot line to give Jacob a slightly better story than he had. He transfers to the high school in Forks, Washington for junior year. At this school he is assigned to a tutor, and his tutor helps him to realize many things he might not have otherwise. This story will lightly follow prompts from this which means it will likely be done by the end of the month.

I'm Not and You're Not and We're Not
Fan Fiction | PG-13 | Loosely based on Second Stage Turbine Blade, a concept album by Coheed and Cambria
Jack has dreams. Weird dreams. Usually experiencing a form of sleep paralysis or an out of body experience that he can't control. What happens when suddenly he is stuck in one of his dreams?

Twenty-one
Original Fiction | PG-13 | TW: Themes of suicide
Spencer was on the phone with Thomas when he took his own life. Since then she has had multiple trips to an asylum. But she isn't crazy. No, she really can see Thomas. So why doesn't anyone believe her? This story will be loosely based on my own thoughts and experiences; in memory of a dear friend of mine.

So that's it! I hope there is something here that will interest you guys. I may or may not be adding one more, which will either be another original or a Harry Potter fiction. Depending on what inspiration I have, I may take a vote. Thanks to everyone who has read, commented, recommended, or subscribed. I really appreciate it!
October 21st, 2014 at 05:05am