I Can't Watch Scary Movies

Well I can but I can't. AMC is currently marathoning the Friday the 13th movies and I'm tuning in and out. But when i do tune it I put it on mute and hide behind my remote control because I don't like the actual killing scenes. I hate the sounds of it happening and I don't like to see how gruesome it is.

I looked up more movies that are to air the rest of this month and I finally get to see the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That's the one I really want to see even though I am going to be scared out of my mind. I have come to the conclusion I can watch scary movies during the day but not at night. Even if I hardly watch them when I tune into them.

In other news I had an interview today at Burlington Coat Factory. It was the shortest interview I ever had and it was over at the time I was actually suppose to have it. I came in early and they took me to see him and he just kind of touched on my employment history, asked me what I liked about my last job and why I wanted to work there and then we were done.

I hate when employers tell you that they have other interviews. It's so disheartening. I'm not holding my breath with that job though. I printed out two applications to Dollar Tree. I'm going to turn them in tomorrow.
October 21st, 2014 at 10:21pm