NaNoWriMo / Kallie and Baby

NaNoWriMo

For the past month, I have been won, seeing what in the world that weird "word" was and what it stood for, but felt like an idiot for not knowing, and didn't ask lol. I know that's silly, but that's me! But I finally figured it out (National Novel Writing Month)! I'm thinking of becoming apart of it. I know many people are looking to write an actual novel and possibly get it published, but my goal is more... basic? I've been wanting to write lately, but keep coming up short. I think if I maybe participate in this, I will be more inspired to write. And maybe I can join in with another NaNo writer, and we can help and inspire each other. And plus, my doctor said writing may help relieve stress during my pregnancy. It's helped relieve stress in my past, so hopefully it will now!

So here goes my question(s). I'm planning on writing a fan fiction instead of original, and it will most likely be Avenged Sevenfold. Would anyone want to be my "NaNo Writing and Inspiration Partner"? We could message each other, bounce ideas off of each other for our stories, help push the other in the right direction, even help edit each other's work. Even if I end up failing at writing, I will still help you regardless. My only preference is you have to kind of like Avenged Sevenfold, since they will be the main characters, and be okay with swearing and smut. I'm not sure if the smut will be in my story, but it's a possibility. Let me know! :)

Kallie and Baby

I am now 31 weeks pregnant. The pregnancy is overall going well, although I am having a little bit of issues. I was taking prescribed pain meds for my ongoing hip problems, and I've cut them down significantly. I've had a few days where I can feel the affects of coming off of them, but overall it's been okay. Within the next week, I will be completely off of them. I'm nervous of how I will deal with it, and I'm also worried because I'm already in constant pain cause of my hips, then with my body preparing for delivery, and now it's getting colder here in Pennsylvania, it's all working against me. I'm hoping and praying that I will get through it easily. I'm just keeping in the back of my mind that I'm doing this to ensure there are no complications after birth caused by the medications, and I am wanting to breastfeed her.

I've been trying to think of names. I wanted to have at least two picked, in case I see her and realize the original name "isn't right". I had Lillian Vola picked out, but my aunt "hinted" she didn't want me using it, since her daughter's middle name is Lillian. But I keep remembering that the other name is something I've loved for years, and was worried I couldn't use it, since its a name for more of a December/Christmas baby. So I am 99% sure her name will be.......

Vola Noel! Her first name is pronounced Voh-la, just in case if you weren't sure. I was going back and forth, wanting to make sure it's the right decision, and I think it is. She seems to like it, and I feel like my granny is smiling down at me (her name was Vola, but had to change her name to Viola because of the government messing up paperwork and not wanting to fix it, and others couldn't be bothered to pronounce it right). The name seems like a right fit. :)

Sorry for the long post, everyone! If you read it all, I love you. Even if you didn't read it all, I still love you. :) <3
October 22nd, 2014 at 07:02am