Thank-You's || OCD || Anxiety

Today has been really weird, and really hard for me. My anxiety is too bad, but I've had a lot of breaking down and crying moments. Totally not related to Mibba! But because of that, my annoyance level at things has gotten really high. I've been annoyed at myself because I'm bad with graphics here on Mibba, which means anything I've had done or made for me I can't tweak.

And it bothers me.

Only today it really bothered me.

So this is a thank you.

To everyone that has made me something nice, and somehow I've ruined it all today. First is antidote. for this banner she made for me ages ago. Second is Anchor and Hope. for the wonderful custom story layout she made to go with the banner. I was so in love with everything that had been made for Twenty-one until I had ideas for the summary and couldn't tweak anything.

Of course, these ideas stemmed from the layouts I made for two of my other stories - All I Need and Dreamcatcher - so I just wanted to say thank you to those that have read, commented, subscribed, or recommended either of those. I'm obviously also grateful for all the supporters my NaNo story has.

I also need to thank heretic. for the beautiful blog layout she made me. Again, my OCD got the best of me and I skipped all the way to the last page of preset layouts to look through the ones that had pictures - I'm assuming those weren't made for anyone in particular - and this is the one I chose.

It doesn't stop there, though.

A very special thank you has to go to wasp. who has quickly become my "Mibba bestie." Such a supportive person, and really sweet.

Not to mention all the moderators both of the site and the blog section for being kind and helpful. It would take me forever to go back through my messages and find links, but I'm going to try. If you're a mod, and you've helped me out but I've forgotten you here, thank you. Feel free to call me out in the comments.

Join the Masquerade || Nicki Minaj; || robb.angel || Audrey T || Katie Mosing

Also, if you think I've forgotten you where my Mibbaween sweets bowl is concerned, I haven't. I'll be getting to all of you, don't worry. Oh, and thank you for your patience if you're still waiting. Really, thank anyone reading this. I love Mibba.
October 23rd, 2014 at 12:23am