Just Another Survey Until I Can Come up With an Actual Blog

First off, I'd like to say I'm sorry I haven't been posting as many blogs recently, or being very original with them. I'm at a weird point in my life where I'm kind of just holding everything in. Anyways, here's yet another survey xD

1.) Who was the last person you texted? A new friend I made, Crystal.
2.) When is your birthday? September Six :)
3.) Who do you want to be with right now? I'm content with being alone at the moment.
4.) What sports do you play? I like to play baseball, tennis, volleyball, and basketball. I also love dance, as well as color guard.
5.) Who is the first person in your contacts? One of my bosses, Amelia.
6.) What is your favorite song as of the moment? I can't pick XD
7.) If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with? Again, I'm content with being alone.
8.) What do you feel right now? Well, I have a headache coming on, so slightly annoyed xD But other than that, I'm alright.
9.) What chocolate is your favorite? Hm... Depends on what brand thingy it is. I HATE dark chocolate, though.
10.) How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? I've only had one actual Boyfriend, no Girlfriends.
11.) Why did you create a Tumblr account? To see why everyone loved it so much... I still don't get why. Hahaha.
12.) Who is your favorite blogger? No idea.
13.) Where do you want to be right now? In bed, which is where I am, so yay!
14.) What do you want to be in the future? No idea ._.
15.) When was the last time you cried? Why? Today, because insecurities.
16.) Are you happy? Yeah.
17.) Who do you miss? Nobody in particular.
18.) If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life? Maybe.
19.) What was the best thing you were given? .... I don't know? xD
20.) Who was the last person who called you? My Boyfriend, Cory. :)
21.) What is your favourite dish? Mac and cheese. <3
22.) Who is your best friend? RUTHIE!!!!! xD
23.) What is your biggest regret? No regrets #YOLO xD
24.) Have you ever cheated on your partner? Technically.
25.) Who do you spend crazy moments with? Whoever happens to be around during those crazy moments? :P
26.) Name someone pretty? Everyone is pretty in each their own way.
27.) Who was the last person you hugged? My Mom, I think?
28.) What kind of music do you listen to? Almost everything. Only stuff I'm fussy about is Heavy Metal and Country.
29.) Are you over your past? No.
30.) Who is the last person in your contacts? My oldest Brother's Fiance, Vicki :)
31.) What kind of person do you want to date? I dunno.... xD
32.) Do you have troubles sleeping at night? Not usually.
33.) From whom was the last text message you received? Crystal.
34.) What do you prefer, jeans or skirt? Jeans.
35.) How’s your heart? Fine.
36.) Did you ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend whose name starts with a “J”? Nope!
37.) Do you like someone as of the moment? Si.
38.) What would you want to say to your latest ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend? I've only had one Boyfriend and we're still together, and I don't have anything to say to either of the guys I dated before him.
39.) Do you have any phobias? Yes.
40.) Did you try to change for a person? I have tried to, yes.
41.) What’s the nicest thing you have given to someone? No clue. Haha.
42.) Would you go back to your previous relationship? Once again....
43.) Are you in a good or bad mood? A mix of both.
44.) Name someone you can’t live without? I don't like to rely on people that much....
45.) Describe your dream date? I don't really care xD
46.) Describe your dream wedding? I have no clue :P
47.) How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s? None.
48.) Have you ever been kissed? Yes.
49.) How long is your longest relationship? We're almost at 3 and a half years.
50.) Do you regret your past? Depends.
51.) Can you do something stupid for someone else? Yes? o.O
52.) Have you ever cried over someone? Yeah.
53.) Do you have a grudge against anyone? Technically.
54.) Are you a crybaby? That's up for other people to decide.
55.) Do people praise you for your looks? I guess so.
56.) Did you fall for someone you shouldn’t? I don't believe so.
57.) Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret? Probably.
58.) Do you like getting hurt? No? xD
59.) Does anyone hate you? Probably.
60.) Did you slap anyone whose name starts with an “R”? Nope xD
61.) What hair colour do you prefer? Don't care.
62.) If you can change anything about yourself, what is it? My overbite. I hate it.
63.) Do you love someone as of the moment? Yes.
64.) Have you ever thought of killing yourself? Yeah.
65.) Do you have issues with somebody in your school? No longer in school, bitches!! :P hahaha.
66.) Can you live without internet? Nooooo! xD
67.) What’s the song that reminds you of your special someone? The Sore Feet Song :)
68.) Are you good at holding back your tears? Not really >.>
69.) Are you a crybaby? This was already a question?
70.) Have you ever experienced being hysterical? I dunno.
71.) Are you a KPOP fan? It's not terrible :)
72.) Do you study hard? It depends on what it is I need to study xD If I'm actually interested then yeah, if it's not something I'm really interested in, then no.
73.) Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love? Hm.... Other than sleep, I can't remember xD
74.) Did you ever have a kiss under the moonlight? Not really.
75.) Have you ever ridden a boat? Yes. :)
76.) Did you have an accident last year? No?
77.) What kind of person are you? I'm just a person.
78.) Have you ever thought of killing someone? Well..... >.>
79.) Have you ever been jealous? Yes, jealousy is something I tend to feel quite a lot.
80.) How can you prove your love to someone? It doesn't matter HOW, as long as you're trying hard to, whichever way you choose to do so.
81.) What are you thinking right now? Nothing in particular.
82.) Who is the 6th person in your contacts? My friend, Brittany.
83.) Do you have any memories you want to erase? Who doesn't?
84.) Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel? Yes.
85.) Did you ever badmouth someone? Is that like swearing or something?
86.) Have you ever had an argument with someone? Duh.
87.) Do you have trust issues? Yes.
88.) Are you broken-hearted? I dunno.
89.) Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? My stuffed animal, Cloe.
90.) Do you think all the pain is worth it? Depends.
91.) Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”? Yes.
92.) Who do you want to marry? Not sure...
93.) Do you believe in destiny? Yes.
94.) Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”? Yes.
95.) How do you look right now? I look like I had the day off and stayed in my PJs all day xD
96.) Do you believe that first true love never dies? Not sure. Never experienced it, really.
97.) Have you found your true love? Possibly.
98.) What should you be doing right now? Paying more attention to my show XD
99.) Name one of your ex-boyfriends/ex-girlfriends? I'll name someone I dated, Ryan. He preferred to be called Jamal, but I would piss him off and call him Jaman.
100.) Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough? Yes.
October 23rd, 2014 at 04:19am