Mibba, Stop It.

I just decided to check in right now because I've been a bit busy as of late off-site, and right on the My Mibba page I just see it.

I see the countdown to NaNo.

And I'm just freaking the hell out. Okay, not really, but... yeah. It's still super freaking scary.

I mean, it's just so real now! It's funny how it always gets like this, though. Like everything's all fine, then it seems like the later months just come and go in the freaking blink of an eye. Seriously? Where'd the time go?!

I'm still debating over what to do for NaNo. The lovely Kayleigh says that I should continue with my previous NaNo story from last year, The Mark, and to be honest, I'm thinking that I will again attempt that one. However, I also want to put out something new as well. So I might put up a story that's more action-y and hardly romantic (something that's definitely foreign to me as romance is like my focus) so I can kinda see how I do with that and whatnot.

Does everyone already have a story planned out? Are you just going to wing it like me?

But yeah, I guess the point of this blog is that Mibba just needs to stop reminding me of how close NaNo is. I would like to be ignorant for a little while longer because I can already feel the pressure!

Lol, not-so literally what Mibba did to me...

Image
October 23rd, 2014 at 10:17pm